1. TERMS. Net 30 days – Unless otherwise noted. If payment is not received within said terms a late charge of 1.5% per month on unpaid balance may be imposed. If customer’s account is not paid within the terms stated, OEM discounts may be revoked.
2. PRICE. Subject to change without notice.
3. MINIMUM ORDER. No minimum order.
4. QUANTITY PRICES. Apply on single shipment only.
5. PACKING / FOB POINT. By factory option. All shipments are FOB Swindon, unless quoted otherwise.
6. SPECIAL TOOLING. Products ordered to specification should state specification requirements in detail. Actual test reports or certification will be supplied on request at additional cost if applicable.
7. RETURNED GOODS. Only returns authorised by NOR-CAL UK LTD (hereafter. “Nor-Cal”) will be accepted. All claims must be made within 30 days from receipt of shipment and Nor-Cal must be given an opportunity to investigate. Nor-Cal shall incur no liability for damage, shortages or other cause alleged to have occurred at or prior to delivery to the carrier unless buyer shall have entered full details thereof on its receipt to the carrier. Products over 60 days old from date of shipment will not be accepted for return. A 20% RESTOCKING FEE MAY BE CHARGED. Nor-Cal reserves the right to refuse the return of non-stocked items.
8. WARRANTY. Products manufactured by Nor-Cal are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment from Nor-Cal to the buyer. Any modification to the product by the buyer or their agent voids this warranty.
Expendable items such as tubes, heaters, sources, bellows, etc. by their nature may not function for one year, if such items fail to give reasonable service for a reasonable service of time, as determined solely by Nor-Cal, they will be repaired or replaced by Nor-Cal at its election.
The buyer shall give Nor-Cal prompt notice of any claim under this warranty. If Nor-Cal in its sole discretion, determines that the product does not conform to this warranty, Nor-Cal shall replace or repair the product free of charge. If such replacement or repair is not feasible, Nor-Cal may, at its sole option, refund the purchase price.
This warranty shall not extend to any product, that in Nor-Cal judgement, has been affected by damage or wear resulting from operations performed after the sale, or misuse, abrasion, negligence, accident, tampering, faulty installation, inadequate maintenance, damage or casualty.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. Nor-Cal makes no warranties with respect to this sale, whether expressed or implied. except, as stated herein, Nor-Cal makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. LIMITATION OF REMEDY AND DAMAGES. The exclusive remedy of the buyer with respect to the transactions contemplated herein shall be the replacement or repair of said products, or the return of the purchase price, as set forth under “warranty”.
Except as herein provided, every form of liability for direct or consequential damage or loss, arising from contract, tort or otherwise, is expressivley excluded and denied.
Including without limitation, loss or damages to buildings, contents, products or persons.
11. AGREEMENT. This writing intended by the parties as a final expression of their agreement and is intended as a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of their agreement. Any subsequent modification or amendment may be made only in writing signed by both parties.
12. CANCELLATION. Any request by customer for cancellation in total or part of any purchase order accepted by Nor-Cal shall be subject to the following conditions:
A) Nor-Cal must receive written notice of Request for Cancellation, stating the reasons therefore.
B) Customer shall be liable for payment of the following charges to Nor-Cal in the event of cancellation.
1) For all charges incurred (including overhead, G & A. and profit) prior to the date that notice of cancellation is received by Nor-Cal for all parts peculiar to customers requirements. Upon payment by customer of these charges such parts become the property of customer, Nor-Cal will store said parts for a reasonable period of time pending receipt of customers’ instructions for disposition. Such storage is at customer’s risk and may be subject to storage charges if stored by Nor-Cal for longer than 30 days from the cancellation date: plus
2) Charges to convert modified standard parts for return to Nor-Cal’s inventory: plus a restocking charge of twenty (20) percent of the purchase price of the cancelled item.
13. NOR-CAL UK LTD shall retain title of the goods until they are paid for in full
If the buyer shall enter into liquidation or receivership or composition with its creditors or if payment is not made for goods within 30 days of the due date NOR-CAL UK LTD may by notice of writing enter into any land or building to recover the goods and take all necessary steps to enable NOR-CAL UK LTD to recover and dispose of the goods and materials.
Your data is held in accordance with our privacy notice, a copy of which can be made available on request